We started off with about 26 labels (23 of those are exclusive only to us in Hong Kong and Macau) earlier this year. Right now, we’re about to add an additional 30+ labels to our portfolio.
While there are still a few gaping holes in our portfolio (i.e. we’re still looking for solid labels from New Zealand, Chile and South Africa), we’ve managed to beef-up our Italian offerings because we feel it is still being understated. We now offer one of the strongest “Super Tuscan” list in the city, plus a few excellent whites from Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia and Alto Adige. Furthermore, we’ve also signed on some sweet whites from Dogogo (Hungary) and Weinrieder (Austria), both of which are award-winning wineries, for those with a sweet-tooth.
We’ve included Josef Chromy from the cool Tasmania (“cool” in every sense of the word), a real-bang-for-the-buck label from Portugal called Vinhos Douro Superior and my love at first sip Verdejo from Belondrade in Rueda, Spain.
So how did we choose the wines? We didn’t. You did.
Our team spent a lot of time speaking with our customers (including restaurant managers, hotel sommliers, trusted retail customers) and found out what it is they’re looking for.
Anyway, here are the new labels we’re importing. Shipments are due to arrive in mid-August. For more information, please contact Joseph, Shirley or Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Bibi Graetz (Tuscany)
- Braida (Piedmont)
- Castellare di Castellina (Tuscany)
- Castello di Ama (Tuscany)
- Fattoria Poggerino (Tuscany)
- Giacosa Bruno (Piedmont)
- La Scolca (Piedmont)
- Luigi Einaudi (Piedmont)
- Maculan (Veneto)
- Madonina del Chiaro (Tuscany)
- Manincor (Alto Adige)
- Meletti Cavallari (Tuscany)
- Morisfarm (Tuscany)
- Ottoventi (Sicily)
- Renato Keber (Friuli Venezia Giulia)
- Riecine (Tuscany)
- Ronchi di Cialla (Friuli Venezia Giulia)
- Sassotondo (Tuscany)
- Streda Belvedere (Tuscany)
- Tenuta di Ghizzano (Tuscany)
- Tenuta dell’Ornellaia (Tuscany)
- Volpaia (Tuscany)
- Josef Chromy (Tasmania)
- C.G. di Arie (Sonoma, California)
- Vineyard 7 & 8 (Napa Valley, California)
- Maison Camille Cayran
- Domaine de la Bongran EJ Thevenet
- Belondrade (Rueda)
- Weinrider (Weinviertel)
- Dobogo (Tokaji)
- Vinhos Douro Superior (Douro)